Slayer Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for runescapers to get together and have fun, make events, share pictures and good moments.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How we got Started:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smither81234
Admin
Smither81234

How we got Started:) Empty
PostSubject: How we got Started:)   How we got Started:) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 am

Well first off I got the bright idea to go for 99 slayer by lvl 109 combat p2p and 107 f2p. I knew it was going to be a whole lot of defense and range training on my part.

I decided to ask around and see who all might be interested in helping/joining this to try and make it huge. I got a few people to say, "well sure we'll help." We made the IRC channel #SlayerKings first and decided to make this forum. The forums isn't just for Slayer though just to make it clear. This is a friendly forum for everyone to come in and chat about Rs and non-Rs related things.

Slayer Kings isn't classified as a clan as we don't have a runehead to show up if another clan searches to see if you are already in a clan. This forum is kind of going to be like RuneScape Community where you can post achievements and other such stuff as you wish.

We are hoping to grow into one of the biggest friendly RuneScape forums around. All we ask is that you keep active with posting and recruiting. There are no requirements as you may see and not very strict on the rules.

Have Fun and Enjoy!

Kyle
Back to top Go down
Joe K
Admin
Joe K

How we got Started:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How we got Started:)   How we got Started:) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Were so awesome
Back to top Go down
http://stickam.com/joekdood

How we got Started:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slayer Kings :: Introducing Slayer Kings :: About Us-
Jump to: